The Beelink i68 TV Box brings high performance 4K x 2K UHD streaming from the Internet and local media to your TV. The powerful Rockchip RK3368 processor with the Octa Core 64 bit Cortex A53 excellent graphics engine (GPU) provides stellar performance for high definition video playback. XBMC runs smoothly with 4K hardware decoding from local media and your favorite XBMC streaming add-ons.
● XBMC supported. XBMC can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats.
● 1000M Ethernet.
● Newest Android 5.1: Rapid and stable, gives you access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and more.
● HDMI 2.0 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and Beelink i68 are connected through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K HD multimedia experience.
● Professional H.265 video decoding technology and 2.4G 5.8G WiFi, offering a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience.
● 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM, 64GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
● Three USB host ports and one OTG port: Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
● Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
● Note: The product sold may have minor physical differences depending on manufacturer specifications, production batch, etc. We sincerely regret the inconvenience.
● Note: Because the upgrade of the factory, order before January 22th is 8G, after is 16G.
● Note: When the 5.1 version of the Burmese settings have been garbled, you can operate to return, then it will become normal.
|Dimension and Weight||
Product photography is for illustration only. The product sold may have minor physical differences depending on manufacturer specifications, production batch, etc. Customers should carefully consider this before purchase.
By Dino Mar-05/2016 10:03:16
It supports DLNA. We hope you enjoy shopping here with us.
By Luke Sep-08/2015 01:09:01
|For any after sales questions, please Contact Customer Service and get a response within 24 hours||see all 2 inquiries|