For a man who has his own wrist watch, that is a symbol of responsibility on their shoulder and remind you to have a happy family, remind that you should focus on their careers, remind you that you have a generous heart, remind you the value of time. So you should have your own watch - MEGIR 2002.
• Imported quartz movement: Makes it work good and keeps accurate time.
• Hardlex crystal mirror: High hardness and scratch-resistant.
• Three cool working sub-dials: Three small sub-dials not only play a role of decoration, but also are functional small dials.
• Big cool crown: Cool time crown design is not only shapely, but also personalized, it shows your charm.
• Date function: A mini window to display date, let you know daily date clearly without calendar.
• 30M water resistance: It makes your life more convenient, when you wash hand and face, you needn't to take it off.
• Soft silicone band: It's durable to use, comfortable to wear, good in hand feeling.
• Classic pin buckle: Stainless steel pin buckle, it's easy to adjust length and not easy to fall off.
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
By ilias May-17/2016 06:05:06
Three cool working sub-dials: Three small sub-dials not only play a role of decoration, but also are functional small dials.
We have 3 shipping methods with different shipping time.
- Standard Shipping: Between 7-10 business days to be delivered.
- Expedited Shipping: Around 3-7 business days to arrive.
- Flat Rate Shipping: Between 10-25 business days to be received.
By Alex Jan-14/2016 09:01:00
You can see Shipping costs are on indicated during check-out. The price that is displayed on the product page does not include shipping.
Pice depends on the shipping method, product weight,delivery speed shipping time and the destination country. Please follow these steps to check the shipping fee:
1)"Add to cart" all the items you like. 2)In the check-out input your address and your country
By renzo tramontan Jan-08/2016 06:01:10
We solve to all after-sales within 24 hours via the ticket center here: http://support.everbuying.net/. We'll do our best to assist you.
By Witold Sep-08/2015 08:09:15
|For any after sales questions, please Contact Customer Service and get a response within 24 hours||see all 4 inquiries|
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 19.93||2 ---- 9||USD 19.55||10 ---- 49||USD 19.18||50 ----- max||USD 18.80||Please submit your inquiry below|