• MTK2502 chip and Bluetooth 4.0: The fusion of advanced MTK2502 chip and Bluetooth 4.0 technology has stronger compatibility with iOS and Android system.
• Heart rate monitor: Adopt the same sensor as iWatch, can accurately measure the heart rate. When you do sports, monitor your heart rate, help you do reasonable exercise.
• Dial / Message / Contacts sync: Can sync dial, SMS and contacts, so you can check this information on the smart watch.
• Pedometer / Sleep monitoring / Sedentary reminder: Your health assistant, A28 will track your sports, monitor your sleep and remind you to have a rest after a long time sitting.
• Remote camera / music: Control your smart phone to take photos and play music, just enjoy the pleasure on your wrist.
• Information push: Push instant information: Facebook, Twitter, Skype, message, Wechat and so on.
• Raise up hand to light up screen: You just need to gently flip your hand, then the screen will light up.
• Non-air-gap IPS screen: HD IPS Non-air-gap screen, gives you an entirely new sensory experience.
• Genuine calfskin leather band: Using Europe top layer calfskin to ensure that you have the the ultimate wearing comfort.
• Life water resistance: You can wear it to wash hands.
iOS users can search Mediatek SmartDevice in App Store to download app;
Android users can scan the QR code on the smart watch to download app.
Note: iOS phones do not support Remote Camera function, and can not reply message on the smart watch.
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
By Davis Nov-16/2015 08:11:13
The iOS users can search Mediatek SmartDevice in App Store to download
The Android users can scan the QR code on the smart watch to download
Please note:it can support Bluetooth 4.0 and Android 4.4 / iOS 7.0 and above system,but the iOS phones do not support Remote Camera function, and can not reply message on the smart watch.
By Avraam Nov-01/2015 02:11:01
By Alan t Sep-11/2015 05:09:49
By Christos Sep-08/2015 06:09:09
By John Jaworski Sep-03/2015 10:09:45
|For any after sales questions, please Contact Customer Service and get a response within 24 hours||see all 5 inquiries|