1. Multifunctions quadcopter: Swellpro Splash Drone is a rugged, high quality, water-resistance quadcopter. It supports autopilot hovering with altitude, position lock and hold for greater stability, point cruise around, low battery power auto landing, out of range auto return home, and one key return home functions.
2. Possible for wonderful videos and picturesIt is the perfect choice for taking incredible video or still pictures in virtually all weather conditions ( No camera included ).
3. Flight fields: It can be flown and operated on lakes, oceans, deserts, forests or rugged mountain terrains.
4. Water-resistance for under water scenery: Mountable a GoPro, or similar Sports Cam ( No camera included ), with underwater housing, incredible underwater footage can be recorded while the Mariner slowly skims on the water surface.
5. Night lights: Four very high intensity LEDs ensure the Mariner a high visibility in all environments even at night.
6. Low power warning: Under low battery conditions, all LED lights will continue flashing as a warning.
7. 2.4G telemetry control: Can be realize the real-time flight condition data or images transmission ( No camera included ).
Size: 160 x 160 x 55mm ( Not including the skid landing )
Propeller : 1243 carbon fiber self-locking, height: 230mm
Weight: Approximately 1150g, max. Loaded up to 2.5Kg
Max take-off weight: Above 2000g
Motor: Water-resistance, 3508 - 650KV
ESC: 40A high temperature and voltage resistance
LED lights: 3s - 4s
Cabin volume: 160mm x 160mm x 55mm
Transmitter channel: 8 ( OSD )
APP software control devices: Android devices or tablets
Quadcopter battery: 4S 4200mAh LiPo
Transmitter battery: 11.1V 2500mAh LiPo
Charging time: About 2h
Flight distance: Can be hovering for 15mins in the 100m height
Real-time image transmission distance ( Prepare the camera by yourselves ): Up to 2km
Flight time: Up to 19 - 21mins ( Without any extra loaded )
Note: This RTF version has no camera and gimbal, hence the cameras and gimbals in the showing pictures are not included.
|Dimension and Weight||