Solar panel power: 0.65W
Solar panel size: 8.5 x 5.4cm ( L x W )
Built-in battery: 3.7V 800mAh li-ion battery
LED: 24 pieces SMD 3528 white light LEDs
Light mode: Dark / Bright
• Dark: NO lighting for saving power when no motion
• Bright: When people walk near the solar motion sensor light ( about 3m ), it will turn on bright light mode
Delay time: 20 seconds
Sensor sensitivity distance: 3m
It can be used for 3 - 5 days after being exposed in sun for 8 hours
This product is made of aluminum material
Unlock and activate the device
• The internal battery is locked for safety shipment, so users have to use the key pin to click the ON / OFF socket and unlock the battery and lighting system.
Install the device
• Please use the supplied screw sleeves and screws to mount the device on wall or somewhere else you want for lighting.
Charging via Solar Panel
• Please install the unit face south and make sure the solar panel can get the good sunlight directly without any shelter or glass. Normally it can be fully charged in one day under ideal bright sunlight.
Night Sensor Function
• It will auto tum on dark mode when in darkness or at night, and auto tum off when in daytime or bright area.
• Keep the device away from fire.
• Please fully charge the device before first use.
• If there is no good sunlight in 3 months, the battery may be out of power, so you have to charge it by bright sunlight.
• If there is no good sunlight or in winter sunlight, especial in north corners, it may take longer time to fully charge the device and this is very normal for solar products.
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.