The product is intended to charge and discharge NiCd or NiMH rechargeable batteries. It provides four independent charging slots for AA / AAA rechargeable batteries. The charger can also optimize and test the maximum capacity of the rechargeable batteries. Each charging slot has its own display to show various information, such as charging current, battery voltage, charged capacity, battery internal resistance and elapsed charging time.
The charger can charge batteries of different type and size and with different capacity at the same time. It also integrates the minus delta voltage ( -ΔV ) function, which monitors the voltage over the charging cycle. When battery is fully charged, the charger will switch to trickle charging automatically. Therefore the battery will be kept at its optimum capacity. The charger also includes overheat detection to protect rechargeable batteries and charger itself from overheating.
Excellent Heating Management:
Specially design improved charging circuit provides excellent heating management during high current charging process, which assures the best charging condition for batteries.
• MODE. Press this button to select the charging mode ( Charge, Discharge, Test, Quick Test, Refresh )
• DISPLAY. Press this button, the LCD will be toggling display battery voltage, working current, elapsed time for all batteries in the slot
• CURRENT. Press this button to select desired charging current
Input: 100 - 240V 50 - 60Hz 0.3A ( max. )
Output: 12V 1A
1. The charger can only be powered by power supply rated 12V / 1.0A. Operate and store it in dry indoor environment only.
2. The product must not be exposed to substantial mechanical strain or strong vibrations.
3. The product must be protected against electromagnetic fields, static electrical fields, extreme temperatures, direct sunlight and moisture.
4. The manufacturer's instruction for the respective batteries must be observed, before they are charged.
5. The product should not be connected immediately after it has been brought from an area of cold temperature to an area of warm temperature. Condensed water might destroy the product. Wait until the product adapts to the new ambient temperature before use.
• Firmware revision: 2.1
|Dimension and Weight||
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 25.06||2 ---- 9||USD 24.78||10 ---- 49||USD 24.49||50 ----- max||USD 24.21||Please submit your inquiry below|