- Everything tends to be better if you have the right speaker. MOCREO MOSOUND Tictac IPX4 Water Resistant Wireless Bluetooth V2.1 Speaker can handle anything you got. Features with advanced Bluetooth, it is compatible with various of Bluetooth-enabled electronic products as well as 3.5mm audio jack digital devices. Designed with small, lightweight, hands-free, water resistant and APP control, it’s ideal for personal usage, indoor party or outdoor BBQ or picnic with friends and families.
● Universally compatible: Taking Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR technology, suitable for most Bluetooth-enabled devices including iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5, 5S, 4S, iPad, Samsung S6 Edge, S6, HTC ONE M9 and more.
● Hanging string on neck: You can ware it like a necklace, free your hands especially when hiking or doing sports.
● Ensure your driving safety: Answer calls right on it and hold a conversion via the built-in microphone, keep your safety in driving.
● IPX4 water resistant standard: You can take it to the beach, swimming pool and even have it playing energizing tracks during your shower.
● APP control: Control your camera and never lose your phone (only available for Android phones). MOCREO MOSOUND Tictac APP Download for Android
● Never running out of power: Built-in 500mAh rechargeable lithium battery to play wireless audio for 4 hours at the 50 percent volume, USB cable included for charging.
● AUX function: Comes with a 3.5mm audio port to connect non-Bluetooth digital devices, offers maximum compatibility.
● Perfect for any occasions: Ultra-portable size (2.95 x 2.75 x 0.79 inches) and lightweight (0.082 kg), great for travel, climbing, hiking, walking, cycling.
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.