Known by DQG family, The Spy is the most smallest titanium LED flashlight in the market. Made by reliable titanium alloy, polished finish, the spy weights only 5.5g, turning it into a perfect EDC flashlight in daily life.
Cool white, warm white and 90-CRI (warm white) light version are all available.
● Weights next to nothing: Come with only 5.5g super lightweight and 28 x 12.8 x 12.8 mm diameter, the Spy is ideal to hang on neck and key rings
● Wide flooded beam: Useful for close quarters
● Cree XP-G2 R5 LED chip: Utilize Cree XP-G2 R5 LED chip, max up to 120 Lumens
● 2 brightness level: 120Lm on high mode lasts for 20 mins, 10Lm on low mode lasts for 5 hrs
● Over-discharge protection function: Prevents improper battery installation
● IPX-7 waterproof standard: Suitable for full water splashdown. If you drop your device in water up to 3 feet, your device still can work
● Three light color to select: Cool white, warm white and 90-CRI (warm white)
● Titanium body: Looks more utilitarian in appearance with good knurling
● Tail stand function: Can be inverted as candles, tent lights
How to Operate:
1. Put a 10180 battery into the DQG SPY towards a positive way
2. Screw the LED flashlight to switch on the low mode and tighten it with a fair bit of force to get the max brightness
The trit vials tritium is not included.
|Dimension and Weight||