Cool white, warm white and 90-CRI (warm white) light version are all available.
● Weights next to nothing: Come with only 5.5g super lightweight and 28 x 12.8 x 12.8 mm diameter, the Spy is ideal to hang on neck and key rings
● Wide flooded beam: Useful for close quarters
● Cree XP-G2 R5 LED chip: Utilize Cree XP-G2 R5 LED chip, max up to 120 Lumens
● 2 brightness level: 120Lm on high mode lasts for 20 mins, 10Lm on low mode lasts for 5 hrs
● Over-discharge protection function: Prevents improper battery installation
● IPX-7 waterproof standard: Suitable for full water splashdown. If you drop your device in water up to 3 feet, your device still can work
● Three light color to select: Cool white, warm white and 90-CRI (warm white)
● Titanium body: Looks more utilitarian in appearance with good knurling
● Tail stand function: Can be inverted as candles, tent lights
How to Operate:
1. Put a 10180 battery into the DQG SPY towards a positive way
2. Screw the LED flashlight to switch on the low mode and tighten it with a fair bit of force to get the max brightness
The trit vials tritium is not included.
|Dimension and Weight||