The blue indicator light is briefly displayed. When the headset is connected to a device and is ready for use, the blue indicator light flashes slowly. When press and hold the multifunction key about 5 seconds, the headset enters the pairing model and indicator light flashes red and blue alternatively.
To switch off, press and hold the multifunction key for about 3 seconds. The red indicator light is briefly displayed. If the headset is not connected to a device within 3 minutes, it switches off automatically.
1. Ensure that your phone or Bluetooth device is switched on
2. To pair the headset if it has not been previously paired with a device, switch on the headset. The headset enters the pairing mode, and the blue and red indicator light starts to flash quickly. To pair the headset if it has been previously paired with another device, ensure that the headset is switched off, and press and hold the multifunction key (for about 5 seconds) until the blue&red indicator light starts to flash quickly
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on your phone or Bluetooth devices, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices
4. Select “Z-B93” from the list of found devices on your phone or Bluetooth devices
5. If necessary, enter pass-code 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your device
Z-B93 can make and receive calls hands-free with your compatible mobile phone and listen to music from a compatible Bluetooth device, but they should be within 10 meters (33 feet) of each other.
To make a call, use your mobile phone in the normal way when the headset is connected to it. To answer or end a call, quickly press the multifunction key. To reject a call, press the multifunction key twice.
Disconnect the Headset
To disconnect the headset from your device, switch off the headset, or disconnect it in Bluetooth menu of your device.
Reconnect the Headset
To connect the headset to the phone or Bluetooth devices that you have last used with it, switch on the headset, or make the connection in the Bluetooth menu of your device.
Listen to Music
To listen to music, connect the headset to phone or compatible Bluetooth devices that support A2DP Bluetooth profile. The available music functions depend on your Bluetooth devices. If you receive or make a call while listening to music, the music is paused until the call ends. To play a song, select in the music player and press the Multifunction key on the Z-B93 headset. To pause or resume playing a song, press the Multifunction key quickly. To select the next song during playback, press the track forward key quickly. To select the previous song, press the track back key (once or twice) quickly.
USB Sound Function
Plug the Micro USB end of the USB cable into your headset and the other end on computer, then you can listen from computer.
One headset paired with two phones
Step 1: Turn on the headset, enter into pairing mode, pair with one phone, turn off the headset
Step 2: Turn on the headset, enter into pairing mode, pair with the other phone
Step 3: Open the mobile the previous pairing list, then pair by hand
Step 4: Finish
|Dimension and Weight||
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 21.80||2 ---- 9||USD 21.50||10 ---- 49||USD 21.20||50 ----- max||USD 20.89||Please submit your inquiry below|