This compact gauge can be used for non-destructive coating thickness measurement of non-magnetic coatings, insulating coatings and anodizing coatings on non-ferrous metals. The internal probe can work on both principles, magnetic induction and the eddy currents. The probe can automatically detect the substrates type (Magnetic or not), and calculate the coating thickness and display it fast. There are five data groups, and readings will be automatically stored to memory for general groups (Not for direct group). Each group has individual statistics, alarm limit settings and calibration. User can recall and delete specified readings easily. User does all operations via standard menu so easily. User can press the CAL button to start calibration freely.
- 128 x 128 dot matrix LCD display, standard menu operations
- Two measure mode: Single and continuous
- Two group mode: Direct (DIR) and general(GEN), readings will be lost when power off in direct mode, and not be lost in general mode. 80 readings can be stored for each group
- Zero point calibration and multi-point calibration(up to 4 points) for each group
- User can recall, delete specified readings, or delete group readings
- Statistics display: Mean, minimum, maximum and standard deviation
- Three probe mode: Auto, magnetic and eddy current
- User can set high or low limit alarm for each group
- Power off automatically
- USB interface to data transmission
- Low battery and error indication
- Powered by 2 x AAA battery (not included)
This gauge is designed for non-destructive, fast and precise coating thickness measurement. The principal applications lie in the field of corrosion protection. It is ideal for manufacturers and their customers, for offices and specialist advisers, for paint shops and electroplaters, for the chemical, automobile, ship building and
aircraft industries and for heavy engineering. It is suitable for laboratory, workshop and outdoor use.
|Weight and Size||