About HL Series - Lightweight Outdoor Headlamp
With exquisite appearance, excellent performance and wide-ranging output options, Fenix develops the HL Series with optimum weight-to-output ratios. Waterproof rating up to IPX-8 standard, the HL models pull high lumen output for outdoor hiking, jogging, climbing, camping and daily use, making you enjoy the real outdoor funs in various environments.
The Fenix HL55 headlamp offers four brightness levels plus 900 lumens burst mode and 150-hour runtime from one 18650 battery or two CR123A batteries. Neutral white light means superior definition and penetration in high-humidity environments. A 116-meter carry distance reaches farther while the side switch on the head is all you need for ON / OFF, output selection and burst. With all-metal housing and ANSI rated, the HL55 matches all-season back country and cave exploration.
● Utilizes Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
● Uses one 18650 or two CR123A batteries
● 84mm (length) x 46mm (width) x 48mm (height)
● 115 gram weight (excluding batteries)
● Instant burst mode
● All-function switch in the head for easy and fast operation
● Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
● Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
● Made from durable aluminum alloy
● Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
● Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
|Dimension and Weight||