What is relationship between atmospheric pressure and fishing?
When is the perfect fishing time? How to find more fun for fishing?
It has been known that the atmospheric pressure effects fish active, such as high air pressure, high DO in water, fish will be active and has a good appetite. On the contrary, fish will be dispirited and has a bad appetite. If we know the trend of barometric pressure, it can greatly increase the chance of successful fishing.
This digital fishing barometer watch is professional designed for fishing-enthusiasts. It can increase successful fishing chance and bring more fishing fun for you.
- Combines functions of altimeter (altitude / relative height) / barometer / thermometer, weather forecast
- Fishing time reminds function: Recording fishing spots, pressure, temperature, depth and time
- Fishing date recording: Three days history data recording
- Forecasting weather in 24 hours
- Four kinds of weather conditions: Sunny - Partly cloudy - Cloudy - Rain
- Storm warning, alarm, stopwatch and countdown functions
- Precise timing to 0.01 seconds
- When it set, you can be weak up as your wish
Day and Date
- You can know the real time
- Can see time clearly even in the dark place
- 30M water resistant is convenient for your daily life
- Barometer and altimeter are using real-time sensor to work
Operational temperature range: -10 - 60 degrees
Operational voltage: 3.0V
Battery code: CR2032
Battery life: Up to 18 months
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.