● Flat tail cap with strong magnet to secure to ferrous surfaces
● Rugged indestructible aluminum body with anti-scratching type III hard anodization
● Multi-level dissipating heat design, excellent heat dissipation. Flashlight head integrated construction, high thermal conductivity
● Side switch button to transferring mode user-friendly interface to adjust output
● Four output levels and Strobe, suitable for different environment
● Wide input range provides more choices of batteries. High efficiency driver circuit, no visible flash in any mode
● Automatic memory function, remember last used setting and can be preset to specific output mode for instant access
● Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
● Low-voltage prompts function, the light will flash when the battery is low, remind user replace the battery on time
● Engineered anti-slip knurling for a tightly firm grip
● Dual recoil absorbing springs, better impact resistance
● Tail stands as a candle-light
● Tail hang hole design for lanyard use, to prevent accidental dropping
Flashlight Turning On / Off:
1. When the flashlight was OFF status:
Press the side switch to memorized brightness level.
Press and hold the side switch for 0.5 second to turn on the low mode.
Quickly double press side switch to turn on the turbo mode.
When the flashlight was ON (or any mode) status:
Press and hold the side switch 0.5 second to turn off.
Low Voltage Indication:
When the battery voltage drops down, the red indicator will blink twice every seconds.
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.