● Durable aluminum vacuum plating reflector, efficiency reflection, perfect beamshot, excellent structure and temperature resistance
● Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with 99 percent luminous anti-reflective coating
● Rugged indestructible aluminum body with anti-scratching type III hard anodization
● Multi-level dissipating heat design, excellent heat dissipation. Flashlight head integrated construction, high thermal conductivity
● Side mode switch button to transferring mode, user-friendly interface to adjust output
● Four output levels and strobe, suitable for different environment
● Wide input range provides more choices of batteries. High efficiency driver circuit, no visible flash in any mode
● Automatic memory function, remember last used setting and can be preset to specific output mode for instant access
● Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
● Low-voltage indicator, red light will flash in every two seconds when the battery is low, remind user recharging the battery on time
● Engineered anti-slip knurling for a tightly firm grip
● Tail hang hole design for lanyard use, to prevent accidental dropping
Three Optional Charging Ways:
USB cable, charger adapter, car adapter.
1. Connect the charger to AC power source or wall socket, then discover the soft-cover and insert DC plug of charger into the charge port. The indication of the charger displays charge status.
Red - charging in progress
Green - completed or not connected
2.Flashlight turning On / Off:
Press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds
control the light turning On / Off
Intelligent memory function
Remember the last used setting and will come at the same level as when turn off.
Re-install the battery, turn on at the low mode.
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 109.00||2 ---- 9||USD 109.00||10 ---- 49||USD 109.00||50 ----- max||USD 109.00||Please submit your inquiry below|