● RRT magnetic ring of rapid, infinite brightness adjustment
● Premium Cree XM-L2 T6 LED with a lifespan more than 50,000 hours
● Max output of 980 lumens
● Latest high performance optical system, max beam distance up to 300 meters
● Built-in advanced efficient power management circuit, max runtime endures 120 hours
● Born with the red / green / blue / withe lights for multi-task lighting / signaling
● Rapid infinite brightness selection ranges from 0 to 980 lumens
● Remaining power indicator activates in standby mode
● Reverse polarity protection
● Double springs at tail and bezel offer resistance to extra impact and vibration from shooting
● Two optional crenulated bezels for protecting flashlight and breaking glasses.
● Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with double-sided anti-reflective coating
● Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
● IPX-8 waterproof (submersible up to 2 meters)
● Impact-resistant accords with US MIL-STD-810F (1.5 meters)
● Tail stands as a candle and tail switch for momentary on
● Only flashlight is including
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.