-- We focus on the manufacturing process. Every part of every WEIDE watch is meticulous and durable. We design the watch, you decide the time. Every man deserves to have a WEIDE watch.
- Dual movement: Analog and digital LED
- Environmental IPS electroplating case
- Original Japan quartz movement with S626 battery
- Watch crown with enviromental IPS bronze electroplating
- 3D design of the graduation and dial, providing bigger and clearer visual area of the dial
- Watch dial with Hi-tech LED photopermeability
- Specially designed numeral bezel on the case
- REAL stainless steel backcase with hi-tech laser logo
- Four buttons to control different functions
- 12-hour or 24-hour display for UTC or GMT
- Day and Date with LED display
- Under any mode, press any key once to check time and illuminate LED for three seconds
- Durable gears and material
- Alarm function
- 30 meters water resistant (Not suitable for swimming, diving, shower etc.)
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
By Jana Filková Sep-16/2015 04:09:59
By asanka Feb-11/2015 07:02:34
By panos Nov-23/2014 05:11:20
By pete papadakis Sep-26/2014 11:09:59
By Deni Sep-15/2014 09:09:36
|For any after sales questions, please Contact Customer Service and get a response within 24 hours||see all 6 inquiries|
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 22.15||2 ---- 9||USD 21.66||10 ---- 49||USD 21.17||50 ----- max||USD 20.68||Please submit your inquiry below|