- 1.A pocket watch (or pocketwatch) is a watch that is made to be carried in a pocket, as opposed to a wristwatch, which is strapped to the wrist. They were the most common type of watch from their development in the 16th century until wristwatches became popular after World War I during which a transitional design, trench watches were used by the military.
- 2.Pocket watches generally have an attached chain to allow them to be secured to a waistcoat, lapel, or belt loop, and to prevent them from being dropped. Watches were also mounted on a short leather strap or fob, when a long chain would have been cumbersome or likely to catch on things. This fob could also provide a protective flap over their face and crystal. Women's watches were normally of this form, with a fob that was more decorative than protective. Chains were frequently decorated with a silver or enamel pendant, often carrying the arms of some club or society, which by association also became known as a fob.
- 3.Ostensibly "practical" gadgets such as a watch winding key, vesta case or a cigar cutter also appeared on watch chains, although usually in an overly decorated style. Also common are fasteners designed to be put through a buttonhole and worn in a jacket or waistcoat, this sort being frequently associated with and named after train conductors.
- Three hands and black markers for easy reading
- Looks simple with 12 Arabic numerals on the dial
- This exquisite pocket watch is in great condition and running perfectly
- The chain antique pocket watch is high crafted finishing and polished for comfortable fit
- Chain antique pocket watch adds a classic touch to every outfit with this simple pocket watch
- Battery included in the watch
- Water resistant (not for diving/swimming)
- It's worth to buy for cheap and having a good quality
- The chain is about 78 cm long
- Product weight: 50 g
- Product size (L x W x H): 5.5 x 4.3 x 1.3 cm
- 1 x Pocket Watch
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 5.16||2 ---- 9||USD 5.08||10 ---- 49||USD 5.00||50 ----- max||USD 4.92||Please submit your inquiry below|