- Six switches can control six different electrical appliances at the same time
- Input voltage is universal, can be widely used in vehicles which voltage is between 12V and 24V
- Made of ABS, nylon and aluminum materials, high and low temperature resistance
- The cigarette lighter socket and double USB ports can be power supplies for external devices, including mobile phones, laptops, music players and so on
- Voltmeter can check the states of battery at any time, preventing battery problems from occurring
- Working temperature: minus 25 Deg.C to 80 Deg.C
- Waterproof rate: IP65
- Maximum power: 240W
- Voltmeter measurement range: 6 - 30V
- Installation range: ship, yacht, motor home, bus and so on
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.