- 15 programmable parameters, like start force, drag brake rate and etc.
- Adjustable PWM frequency and advanced freewheeling technology
- Waterproof and dustproof, it can be used on all-terrain vehicles
- Excellent braking performance thanks to the fine-tunable drag brake rate
- Built-in switch mode BEC with 6A maximum output and 6 - 7.4V adjustable voltage, makes it possible to run various standard servos, high-voltage servos as well as other peripherals
- Separate PRG / FAN port, which can be used to power an external fan and get better cooling performance
- The port can also be connected to the LED program box ( included ) to configure the parameters
Item: QuicRun WP Crawler Brushed ESC
Compatibility: 1/8 and 1/10 RC Cars, Trucks
Continuous / peak current: 80A / 400A
Input voltage: 2 - 3S LiPo / 5 - 9S NiMH
BEC output: Switch Mode: 6V / 7.4V at 3A; 6A at maximum
Input connector: XT60
Output connector: no
Firmware upgrade: no
Applications: 540 / 550 / 775 brushed motors; 1/8 1/10 rock crawlers
KV rating / T count:
Limit with 2S LiPo / 6S NiMH: 10T or more; RPM less than 30000 at 7.4V
Limit with 3S LiPo / 6S NiMH: 16T or more; RPM less than 20000 at 7.4V
|Dimension and Weight||
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Product photography is for illustration only. The product sold may have minor physical differences depending on manufacturer specifications, production batch, etc. Customers should carefully consider this before purchase.
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.