Let's say goodbye to your boring bike! This kind of wheel spoke light can effectively warn others and makes your bike cool and fancy at night that shows your unique personalities. On / off button design brings you low battery consumption. It also can be fixed on children bike. You deserve it!
- Adopt 32pcs colorful LEDs that can flash 21 different patterns changing every 4 seconds
- Patterns are clear and completely when it speed up to 20km / hour
- On / off button design brings you low battery consumption
- Flexible design for fitting any sizes of bicycle wheel
- Waterproof IPX5, show your cool personality in any weather
- Fast and easy installation, no tools required ( put batteries in spoke light, press it onto spokes of your wheel and slide toward rim until fit is tight and then it remains securely in place )
- Powered by 3 x AAA batteries ( not included, 10 hours continuous work )
- Transparent PC shell and streamlined structure, effectively wind-resistant
- Ideal for any MTB, bike, road bike, folding bike, fixed gear, etc.
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.