This portable and lightweight water purifier straw is ideal for emergency and outdoor use, allowing travellers and campers to have instant access to safe and clean drinking water.
- Hollow fiber UF membrane and antibacterial carbon filtration, it can capture 99.99 pct of protozoa, 99.9999 pct of bacteria and remained chlorine, THMs, etc.
- Eliminate harmful contaminants including coli bacillus, legionella, heavy metal ions, chlorine, volatile organic compounds, organic and insect contaminants
- Perfect for recreational campers, hikers, survivalists and emergency use
- Additional equipment, 480ml water pouch for collecting water in case of emergencies, extension tube for getting water that is out of reach, syringe for flushing water out
- Lightweight and portable, easy to carry
Four normal operations:
- Immerse the inlet mouthpiece into the water, then draw in the purified water from the outlet mouthpiece
- Connect the extension tube to the inlet mouthpiece and immerse the open end of the extension tube into the water. Draw in the purified water from the outlet mouthpiece
- Attach the pre-filter to the inlet mouthpiece and immerse the inlet mouthpiece into the water. Draw in the purified water from the outlet mouthpiece
- Connect the water bag to the straw from the inlet end. Place your lips to the outlet mouthpiece and squeeze the water bag to direct the water through the filter. Draw in the purified water from the outlet mouthpiece
- Provide safe and harmless drinking water outdoors
- Perfect for camping, hiking, cycling, fishing, climbing and other outdoor activities
- Application: lake, river, spring, etc.
- Output: 400mL/min
- Filtered water amount: 1500L
|Dimensions and Weight||