The GOLISI G4 Intelligent Digi Charger is a universal, automatic smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The G4 is able to automatically detect Li-ion, Ni-MH / Ni-Cd or LiFePO4 rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode such as the CC ( Constant Charge Current ), CV ( Constant Charge Voltage ) and Trickle Charge mode. Each of G4's four microcomputer-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete.
The GOLISI G4 is a highly advanced smart charger! Simple to insert, detect, and charge!
3 LED displays charging progress for each battery
Compatible with: Li-ion, 3.2V LiFePO4 ( 26650, 22650, 18650, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 ( RCR123 ), 14500, 10440 ), Ni-MH / Ni-Cd ( A, AA, AAA, AAAA, SC, C ), the diameter of batteries should below 26mm, and height should between 34 - 70mm
Automatically stopped charging when complete
Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
4 battery slots, capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously, each of the 4 battery slots monitors and charges independently
Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd or LiFePO4 rechargeable batteries
Three charging modes: CC, CV and Trickle Charge
Reverse polarity protection and over-charge protection
Designed for optimal heat dissipation
Input voltage: AC 100 - 240V 50 / 60Hz or DC 12V 1A
Output voltage: 4.2V + / - 0.08V, 3.6V + / - 0.04V, 1.43V + / - 0.02V
Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
Come with a US plug charge cable, 125cm length
Made from durable ABS ( fire retardant / flame resistant )
Stainless steel rail is more durable and smooth
Worldwide voltage, suitable for the whole world
For every installed battery, the G4 will activate the battery by charging it. Activate automatically for Li-ion batteries with protection board, which are instantaneously short circuit. If the batteries cannot be activated, all three yellow power indicators will blink quickly. If activation fails the first time, please remove and reinstall the battery once again and activate for the second time.
Note: the G4 is not recommended for use with over-charged ( zero volts ) unprotected Li-ion batteries.
1. When inserting a battery, ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive ( + ) and negative ( - ) symbols on the charger. Incorrect installation will result in failure to initiate the charging process.
2. Manual adjustment of the battery's position is recommended, as to ensure solid contact is made between both sides of the battery and the charging slot's metal contact points.
3. The G4 is restricted to charge Li-ion, 3.2V LiFePO4, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable battery only. Never use the G4 with other types of batteries as this could result in battery explosion, cracking or leaking, causing property damage or personal injury.
4. The G4 should only be used indoors or inside a motor vehicle and it cannot be used or stored in water, high humidity, direct sunlight and low or high ambient temperatures.
5. Do not disassemble or modify the charger.
6. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult when using the G4.
7. The G4's safe operation temperature is between 0 - 40 Deg.C.
8. When charging 3.2V LiFePO4 battery, you should adjust the side button.
9. Slot No.1 and slot No.3 is a set, slot No.2 and slot No.4 is a set. Put 1 battery in each set, and then each battery's charging current is 750mAh.
10. The batteries showed in the pictures are not included in the package.