The Intellicharger G2 is a universal, automatic smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The G2 is able to automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode such as the CC ( Constant Charge Current ), CV ( Constant Charge Voltage ) and Trickle Charge mode. Each of the G2's two micro processor-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow and blue power / charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process.
G2: The all-new highly advanced smart charger! Simple to insert, detect, and charge!
3 LED displays charging progress for each battery
Automatically stopped charging when complete
Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
2 battery slots, capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously, each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
Three charging modes: CC, CV and Trickle Charge
5V output mode ( used as portable charger for mobile or pad etc. )
Reverse polarity protection and overcharge protection
Designed for optimal heat dissipation
Input voltage: AC 100 - 240V 50 / 60Hz or DC 12V 1A
Input power: 10W
Output voltage: 4.2V + / - 0.04V, 1.43V + / - 0.02V
Output current: 500mA + / - 30mA x 2, 5V / 1A
Compatible with: Li-ion ( 26650, 22650, 18650, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 ( RCR123 ), 14500, 10440 ), Ni-MH / Ni-Cd ( A, AA, AAA, AAAA, SC, C ), the diameter should below 26mm, and height should between 34 - 70mm
Activated automatically for Li-ion batteries with protection board
Come with a Ul plug charge cable, 125cm length
Made from durable ABS ( fire retardant / flame resistant )
Stainless steel rail is more durable and smooth
Worldwide voltage, suitable for the whole world
For every installed battery, the G2 will activate the battery by charging it. Activation is automatic for Li-ion batteries with protection board. If the batteries cannot be activated, all three yellow power indicators will blink quickly. If activation fails the first time, please remove and reinstall the battery once again and activate for the second time.
Note: the G2 is not recommended for use with over-charged ( zero volts ) unprotected Li-ion batteries.
USB Output Mode:
Used as a portable charger for mobile or pad etc.
1.When putting 1 Li-ion battery and no other input, the max output current is 1000mA.
2.When putting 2 Li-ion battery and no other input, the max output current is 2100mA.
Note: when no inputting, please do not reverse battery, otherwise it will damage the charger.
1. When inserting a battery, ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive ( + ) and negative ( - ) symbols on the charger. Incorrect installation will result in failure to initiate the charging process.
2. Manual adjustment of the battery's position is recommended, as to ensure solid contact is made between both sides of the battery and the charging slot's metal contact points.
3. The G2 is restricted to charge 3.7V Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable battery only. Never use the G2 with other types of batteries as this could result in battery explosion, cracking or leaking, causing property damage or personal injury.
4. The G2 should only be used indoors or inside a motor vehicle and it cannot be used or stored in water, high humidity, direct sunlight and low or high ambient temperatures.
5. Do not disassemble or modify the charger.
6. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult when using the G2.
7. The G2's safe operation temperature is between 0 - 40 Deg.C.
8. The USB cable is not included in the package.