● With 3 button mini controller for flash regulation, color changing, speed control, convenient to use
● Colorful light creates a warm and romantic atmosphere
● Super bright 5050 SMD LED, high intensity and reliability
● Powered by device with USB port, such as your computer, desktop, laptop, tablet, power bank
● With the adhesive backing, it can stick to anywhere you need colorful LED lighting
● Completely smooth and even light spread, solving the uneven luminous problem
● Easy to use, just to plug and play
● Perfect for flat screen TV, cabinet, cupboard and any other decoration occasion
● Light source: 60 LEDs
● Power: 4.8W
● Input: DC 5V
● Lumen: 5LM per LED
● Waterproof standard: IP67
● Wire length: 1M
● PCB color: black
● Material: FPC
● Because of the different production batch, the resistance number and distribution of the return products are different, but it doesn't affect the product efficiency.
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.