Decorate your home or party with this colorful LED strip light. Great for the home, garden, workplace, shop decoration and so on. You can use it to perform dream colors. Flexible enough, can be warped into different shapes.
● Great for bar, nightclub, street, sidewalk, park, porch, staircase, railing, ceiling, driveway, party, shops decoration, etc.
● Colorful light creates a warm and romantic atmosphere
● 20 colors and 8 lighting patterns suitable for different occasions
● High quality 5050 SMD LED, high intensity and reliability
● With a remote control, convenient to use
● Flexible wire allows you to warp it as you like
● Completely smooth and even light spread, solving the uneven luminous problem
● Easy to use, just to plug and play
● The remote control powered by 1 x CR2025 battery ( included )
● Light source: 300 LEDs
● Adapter power: 36W
● Input: AC 100 - 240V
● Output: DC 12V
● Lumen: 3000LM
● Waterproof standard: IP44
● Wire length: 5M
● PCB color: white
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.