- Super compact PPM SBus receiver, weighs less than 1g
- Communication range stretches up to 700m near the ground in urban area and 1km in the sky, which is ideal for KT fixed-wing airplanes, small electric helicopters, racing multicopters and so on
- Compatible with FrSky remote control series and LNB, such as FrSky X9D remote control ( D8 mode ); XJT ( D8 mode ), DJT, DFT, and DHT LNB
- Supports protocols of DHT, DFT, DJT, XJT, X9D Plus and X9E
- Designed for indoor racing drones
Signal range: 700m near the ground, 1km in the sky
Signal frequency resolution: 1024
Output interface: PPM and SBus
Size: 12 x 24mm
Weight: less than 1g
Code matching process:
1. Choose D8 Mode of your X9D transmitter, short "Bind" to close the circuit of the receiver, then the LED will be lit. Choose "Bind" and the LED of the receiver will go out, indicating the completion of code matching. Exit the code-matching mode, disconnect "Bind" from the short circuit and power the receiver again.
2. Press the button on the DJT / DFT LNB to turn on and enter the code matching mode. Short "Bind" to close the circuit of the receiver, and the LED will go out, indicating the completion of code matching. Restart the remote control, disconnect "Bind" from the short circuit and power the receiver again.
3. Choose D8 Mode of the XJT LNB via the DIP switch and follow the above-mentioned way.
It only supports fail-safe of the third channel. No custom setting is feasible. Please always keep the throttle at the third channel to enable the function.
|Remote Controller Specifications||
|Dimension and Weight||
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.