● CREE XPL-V5 LED gives out super bright and stable light beam with low energy consumption
● Seven lighting modes ( moon, low, middle, high, super bright, strobe, SOS ) are suitable for different occasions
● Lotus head can smash the glass easily, which can help you to escape as in emergency
● Special appearance design, wear-resisting, impact resistant and scratch-resistant
● IPX8 waterproof function allows you to use it in any weather
● With the power indicator function, you can know the battery power clearly ( when button W is blue, the battery power is more than 30pct. When button W is red, the battery power is more among 30 - 10pct. When button W is red with flicker, the battery power is less than 10pct )
● Made of aluminum alloy, durable to use and sturdy in hand
● The switch is on the tail of the light, convenient to use by one hand
● You can charge the battery rapidly by any devices with a USB port, such as computer, desktop, laptop, power bank
● With the clasp, easy to hang in outdoor bag and jeans
● The rope for easy carrying
● Powered by 1 x 14500 600mAh lithium-ion battery ( included )
● Impact resistant to 1.5M
The flashlight just needs to open the tail main switch, then you can change the lighting modes as your will on W button. When you open the tail main switch, single click W to adjust the brightness, and double click W fast, it will start strobe function, and in strobe status, double click will start SOS function.
● Light source: CREE XPL-V5
● Lumen: 520LM
● Duration of flight: 100H
● Lighting distance: 160M
● Waterproof standard: IPX8 ( under water 2M )
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.