The carbon fiber is popular among the RC hobbyists, because it excels in both light weight and sturdiness. Choose the durable material, and your beloved quadcopter will be your long-time companion!
- The full 3K carbon fiber airframe features a solid 2mm main plate and 4mm removable arms
- Custom aluminum hardware enables the quick replacement of arms in race
- Black oxide steel screws
- Lumenier Neoprene landing pads
- Easy battery access ( It is recommended to use 1300mAh 3 - 4s Li-Po )
- Multiple motor mounting holes ( M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns ) fit a variety of motors
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms protect the motor from a crash, just like those of the QAV250
- The upper plate of the chassis includes slots for SMA connector and video transmitter as well as a holder for the XT - 60 Li-Po pigtail
- The PDB powers the ESCs and FPV flight electronics with the XT - 60 Li-Po pigtail
- The PDB can be connected to a Pololu 12V or 5V step-down voltage regulator ( The Pololu board is not included )
- It supports 26mm and 32mm board cameras like the Lumenier CM - 650, and HD camera ( such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session ) with an additional camera mount ( not included )
In order to take full advantages of the carbon fiber chassis, you may consider choosing the following multicopter parts:
Motor: 2204 2300KV, 2205 2300KV, 2206 2300KV
ESC: 20A - 30A
Propeller: 4045 - 5045
Flight controller: NAZE32, F3
Battery: 11.1 - 14.8V 25 - 75C 1300 - 1500mAh 3 - 4S
|Dimension and Weight||
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.