● Solar powered, no more electricity cost, no more environmental pollution
● 8 flashing modes will meet all your demands
● Provide an elegant sparkling glow that can be seen from any angle
● 30 LEDs water drop decoration light create a fancy wonderful scene in any occasion
● Waterproof LED string light can be used for outdoor and indoor
● It is portable to wrap anywhere you want
● Easy to install, put the stake onto the tube at the back, find a place for the light with clear and full exposure to the sun. Insert the stake into the ground
● Total length 6.5M with 30 LED lamp beads, 15CM distance between LED bulbs and 2M clear cable lead
● Built-in 1.2V 800mAh Ni-MH battery
● Light source: 30 LEDs
● Solar panel: 2V 200mA
● Waterproof standard: IP65
● Available emitting color: colorful, warm white
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.