The AirBoard is a wireless, modular and ultra low-power prototyping platform. The AirBoard has been designed to be wirelessly reprogrammable. The micro USB connector is used for battery charging only. To upload a new program, you will need additional wireless shields such as XBee or BLE and their associated USB dongle, or an external serial connection over FTDI.
● Go wireless. With its popular Bee form factor, the AirBoard features a socket for XBee, Bluetooth, BLE and WiFi wireless shields, as well as the recent GSM / GPRS, SIGFOX and LoRa WAN long range IoT modules. Simply swap the radio for instant communication and WPAN OTA programming.
● Iterate quickly. The AirBoard was designed with productivity in mind. Design and iterate quickly with the built-in open solderless breadboard. Only the most popular I/Os are exposed, in order to lower the cognitive barrier and encourage the highest experiment turnover. Snap in hundreds of sensors and experiment a whole library of interactions in just seconds.
● Deploy your device in the field. Beyond the Internet of Things, ubiquitous devices require efficient power and data management strategies to become truly autonomous.
● Ultra power efficient. Forget about your sensors with the built-in battery and power management system. The AirBoard is designed for ultra-low-power applications, yet capable of driving long range wireless shields. It offers an ultra-low power sleep mode with switchable radio for most efficient communication strategy.
● Your first sketch in seconds. Start programming straight from the box with this superb web IDE by CodeBender. All required libraries and quick start source codes have been installed already. And with the pre-loaded Arduino Fio bootloader, you can also use the Arduino IDE.
● Make your own app. It is no longer needed to be an expert in programming to build pretty AND functional graphical user interfaces. Have fun interacting with your tangible hardware right away! Just drag and drop a whole library of widgets to build your own mobile app.
● The AirBoard comes with a built-in Li-ion battery.
Native Arduino processor
● Arduino compatible
● ATmega328P processor at 8MHz
● Pre-loaded Arduino Fio bootloader
● Arduino IDE support
● Codebender web IDE support
Open solderless breadboard and socket headers
● 7x GPIO, I2C, SPI, 2x 10-bit ADC, 3x PWM
● USB 5V 500mA, 3.3V 200mA power outputs
● Up to 18x GPIOs, 6x 10-bit analog inputs or 6x PWMs
Bright RGB LED
● RGB LED, up to 2240mcd, 120-degree viewing angle
● < Bee > socket form factor
● Wireless support: XBee, Bluetooth 2.1, Bluetooth low energy 4.0, WiFi, GSM / GPRS, SIGFOX, LoRa WAN
● 2 channel over-the-air programming ( OTAP )
● 5-second programming via XBee, Bluetooth, WiFi
Ultra low power management system
● 55mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
● 1A switchable RF LDO
● 330nA system deep sleep
● Autonomy in sleep mode: 2 - 3 years
● Autonomy in communication: 6 months ( XBee 1 data/minute )
Built-in battery charger
● 1 cell Li-ion USB charger
● Battery over current, charge and discharge protect
● Battery level indicator, charge status, USB voltage monitor
● Charge time: 1.5 hours
|Weight and Size||
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 47.89||2 ---- 9||USD 47.18||10 ---- 49||USD 46.46||50 ----- max||USD 45.75||Please submit your inquiry below|