The Flycolor RAPTOR BLHeli-S 2 - 4S 30A OPTO Brushless ESC can give you an unprecedented experience of smooth breaking and great freewheeling, because of its brilliant MCU, BLHeli-S firmware, 3-in-1 IC driver and functions like Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot and Damped Light.
- Fastest MCU with an operating frequency of 50MHz. The EFM8BB21F 16G MCU has the 8-bit C8051 core, which contributes to super fast responses.
- Compact design. Although integrated with four-layer electric circuits, 3-in-1 IC driver, imported non-polar ceramic capacitor, it only weighs 6.3g with a size of 29 x 12.5 x 5mm.
- The latest BLHeli-S firmware offers you wonderful user experience. Setting of the parameters of ESCs can be done very easily with BLHeli-S. In addition, the hardware uses the PWM signal to control motors, which greatly shortens the response time and diminish the deadband of throttle, makes motor rotation more sustainable, and effectively reduces the noise of motors.
- Adjustable speed. It supports the common 1 - 2ms pulse-width input, Oneshot125 ( 125 - 250us ), Oneshot42 ( 41.7 - 83.3us ) and Multishot ( 5 - 25us ), with which you can accelerate or slow down whenever you want and make great progress.
- Outstanding compatibility with high KV motors. The maximum speed can reach up to 500k eRPM.
- Regenerative breaking with Damped Light Mode. In this mode, the power can be withdrawn automatically during deceleration to improve the flight efficiency. As a result, the motor responds more rapidly and the stability and flexibility of the multirotor are greatly improved.
- Excellent anti-electromagnetic interference due to the twisted-pair cable. The design of twisted-pair cable can effectively diminish the electromagnetic interference when signals pass through the copper wires. Therefore, the flight can be more stable.
|Dimension and Weight||