iCare Mini is even tinier and cuter while still retaining all the fantastic features of the iCare. It is simple to use for the automatic On / Off feature that initiates when vaping. The battery can be recharged and the tank can be refilled with e-liquid from the top. By using a higher strength e-liquid, the iCare Mini perfectly recreates the sensation you are accustomed to. Also with intuitive three color LEDs, you can easily check the battery status by a simple glance at the color of the light.
Tank built-in structure
New 1.1ohm IC head
Adjustable airflow holes on the air pipe
Automatic On / Off feature, initiated automatically when vaping
Visible e-liquid level, can easily be noticed by a simple glance at the window
Intuitive three colors LED
Tinier and cuter than ever
Battery capacity: 320mAh
Output wattage: 15W max.
E-liquid capacity: 1.3ml
Atomizer protection: when the vaping time exceeds 10 seconds, the indicator light flashes 10 times and the output cuts off automatically.
Short circuit protection: if the short circuit occurs before vaping, the indicator light will flash 5 times and the output cuts off automatically when you start to vape; if a short circuit occurs during vaping, the indicator light will flash 3 times.
Low voltage protection: when the voltage of the device is lower than 3.3V, the red indicator light will flash 5 times and there is no output when vaping. Charge the device to reactivate it.
Resistance detect: if the output load resistance is higher than 3.5 ohm, the indicator light will flash slowly to indicate that no atomizer is detected when vaping; if the output load resistance is lower than 1.0 ohm, the indicator light will flash 5 times to indicate a low output load or a short circuit when vaping.
Output voltage: when the voltage of the device is lower than 3.7V, the output voltage changes according to the battery level; when the voltage of the device is not lower than 3.7V, the output voltage is constant 3.7V.
1. Eleaf's products can not be delivered to England or Korea.
2. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
3. Do not leave the iCare Mini kit in high temperatures or damp conditions, otherwise, it may be damaged. The appropriate operation temperature is between 0 - 45 Deg.C while charging and -10 - 60 Deg.C while using.
4. Do not attempt to combine the device with parts from other brands of e-cigarettes.
5. Please keep out of reach of children.
6. This device is not recommended for use by young people or non-smokers.
|Dimension and Weight||