You can get GEP-ZX6 225mm Carbon Fiber Frame with PDB, EMAX RS2205 Motors, 30A Mini Oneshot125 2-6S ESCs, SP Racing F3 ACRO Flight Controller, 1000TVL 2.8mm Camera, 5.8G 600mW 40CH TS5828L Transmitter, Mushroom Antenna and 5045 Clover Paddles at the same time.
- With a weight of only 3.845 ounces, the frame ("+" configuration) is made of the most sought-after 3K carbon fiber which is light and sturdy. It is integrated with PDB Board, which supports 5V 3A and 12V 3A output current. 60-degree adjustable camera position provides you with better FPV. In addition, the widened bores secure motors better.
- The EMAX RS2205 brushless motor performs smoothly with highest-grade N52 magnets and long lasting bearings, thus providing an amazing thrust of more than 1,000g. Coordinating with the efficient cooling system, the magnets, which accelerate and stop at your command, rotate sustainably even at high HV.
- The developer-friendly SP Racing F3 ACRO flight controller, offers cross-platform GUI (Windows / OSX / Linux), so that you can enjoy excellent 6DOF pilot experience. Its loop time is 2 times as fast as STM32F1 based boards. The on-board high-capacity black box stores sensor data so you can improve flight performance more easily next time. The flight controller does not include compass and barometer sensors, compared with the DELUXE one.
- The FVT LittleBee 30A ESC features excellent freewheeling and exceptional braking, thanks to Silabs processor and fast dedicated driver chips. The "Oneshot125" communication protocol between the flight controller and ESC enhances the performance of motors, making them more responsive.
- HD 1000TVL camera is tiny (2.8mm) and NTSC / PAL switchable, giving you awesome first person view.
- With 5.8G transmission rate and 40 channels, all kinds of your command as well as the real-time image relay immediately.
For more information about our products, please refer to corresponding data in the pictures.
|Racing Quadcopter Parameters||
|Dimension and Weight||
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Please ensure the RC device is correctly calibrated before first time use. Any damage caused by misuse and/or general wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 253.41||2 ---- 9||USD 247.52||10 ---- 49||USD 245.55||50 ----- max||USD 243.59||Please submit your inquiry below|