This product has passive infrared, IR flash, still photo capture and continuous shooting function. It can capture video and still images at certain times. It senses motion and captures still images or video anytime, it is your best choice for indoor security and outdoor hunting activities in the day / night. With IP54 waterproof and dustproof standard, no worry about working on rainy days. A helpful partner for you.
- 70-degree wide angle field of view, more comprehensive and no blind spot
- 1.0 megapixels CMOS sensor, providing you with clearer images and videos
- 26pcs 850nm IR LED lights for long distance detection
- 15m infrared effective range to capture more important intelligence
- IP54 waterproof and dustproof standard, it also works on rainy days
- 2.4-inch TFT LCD colorful display, which can playback photos and videos
- Maximum support 32GB micro SD card
- Easy fixation with belt
- Standby time: 6 months
- Powered by 8 x AA battery ( not included )
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.