● Add light to plants, stimulate their photosynthesis, help plants absorb nutrients, especially some trace elements, shorten the growth cycle, prevent the rampant growth of plants
● Full spectrum provides effective wavelengths that can be fully absorbed by the plant to photosynthesis
● Designed to fit standard E27 socket, convenient to use
● 16 LEDs give the light that the plants need with low energy consumption
● Aluminum alloy material, durable in use
● Built-in cooling fan, good heat dissipation effect
How specific wavelength works?
● Blue - It is maximum peak points for vegetative growth and absorption
● Red - The best spectrum for plant flowering and fruiting
● Light source: 16 LEDs ( 12pcs red, 4pcs blue )
● Power: 35W
● Environment temperature: -20 - 40 Deg.C
● Wavelength: 450 - 470nm ( blue ), 620 - 660 ( red )
● Waterproof standard: IP44
● Luminous efficiency: 40ML / W
● Recommended height to plant: 0.5 - 2M according to different growing stages
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.