- Functions: thermometer, hygrometer, time, date, alarm clock, incorporates altimeter, barometer, compass, weather forecast, etc.
- Max. and min. altitude, 24 hours altitude, temperature, humidity, air pressure trend record and chart
- Built-in rechargeable battery, no more batteries required, convenient and save your money
- LCD backlit design for night usage
- IPX 4 waterproof design, can be used in rainy day
- Made of high-quality ABS, durable and wear resistant
- Altimeter range: -700 to 9000m / -2296 to 29500 feet
- Resolution of 1 meter / feet
- Max. / min. memory for altitude
- Altitude history and graphical display of the last 24 hours altitude readings
- Altitude total gain or loss 44999 meter / feet
- Pressure range: 300hpa to 1100hpa ( 8.84inHg to 32.44inHg )
- Resolution of 0.1hpa ( 0.01inHg )
- 24 hours pressure history and graphical display
- Electronic pressure weather forecast ( sunny, slightly cloudy, cloudy, rainy )
- Pressure trend indicators
- Range from -20 deg.C to 60 deg.C
- Max. / min. memory for thermometer
- Relative humidity ( 20 percent to 95 percent )
- Max. / min. memory for relative humidity
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.