- Perfect for areas where conventional electrical supply is not available
- Light will turn on automatically with light sensor during night or dark environment, and it will turn off and charge during the daytime
- Waterproof function allows you to use it even if in rainy days
- Energy-saving, non-pollution and long service time
- Plastic housing, water resistance and long working time
- You can mount it on the wall or plug it on the glass
- Powered by 3 X 1.2V 850mAh Ni-MH battery ( included )
- Solar panel: 6V
- Light source: 6 LEDs
- LED light color: white
- Power: 3W
- Working / charging time: 6 - 8 hours
- Sensing distance: 2 - 6.5m
- Sensing degree: 120 degree
- Delay time: 25 seconds
- Waterproof standard: IP44
Please install the unit facing south and make sure the solar panel can get the good sunlight directly without any shelters or glasses. Normally can be fully charged in one day under ideal bright sunlight.
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.