● 48-LED solar spotlight, can be used as landscape light and wall light
● 2 in 1 tool-free installation: stick into the ground or use included screws to mount on the wall
● Illumination time after fully charged: about 8 hours
● Adjustable light and solar panel: full range adjustable light angle to illuminate perfect spot and adjustable solar panel angel for optimum sun exposure
● Auto on at night and auto off at sunrise
● Built-in battery: 3.7V / 2000mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery
● Material: ABS
● Waterproof ( IP65 )
● Solar panel: Polycrystal 5.5V / 1.6W
● Lumen: 600LM
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 19.88||2 ---- 9||USD 19.58||10 ---- 49||USD 19.28||50 ----- max||USD 18.98||Please submit your inquiry below|