● Wall decoration light, moving automatically, energy-efficient
● Easy to install, can be used in indoor or outdoor
● Waterproof: IP65, even can be used in the rain weather, but can't be used in the heavy rain weather
● Durable, even on very cold days, it could work well
● The LED light projects moving snowflake onto any flat surface
● It adds dynamic movement to your outdoor holiday display
● Ideal for Wedding backgrounds, hotels, restaurants, commercial buildings, home, windows, clubs, concerts, karaoke, fashion shows, dance hall and so on
● LED quantity: 6 LEDs
● Input voltage: 110 - 240V
● Irradiated area: 50 - 100 square meters ( the farthest illumination distance is 15M )
● Available plug type: US plug and EU plug
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.