● It is necessary for the plant when there is a few of sun or on the raining and snowing day
● This led grow light has low power consumption and high luminous efficiency
● Long service life, can work more than 50000 hours
● The red light are more efficient and beneficial for photosynthesis, and it is best for the blooming and fruit
● The chlorophyll and carotenoid need the blue light much, the blue light is good for the photosynthesis, and it is best for promoting the leaf
● This plant growing light can rapidly improve the health of the plant
● This plant growing lighting is designed to fit standard E27 socket
● Easy to set up and use
● Material: aluminum
● Waterproof: IP44
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.