- With 2.4G wireless transmission, provides more than 100m transmission distance and creative triggering methods.
- Support view the shot real time through the LCD display.
- USB firmware upgrades help keep pace with the latest technology.
- With useful memory function that setting will be stored in 2 seconds after the latest operation and recover after a restart.
- It is lightweight and portable, convenient to carry when having outdoor photographing.
Model: X1T - C
Compatible cameras: Cannon EOS cameras ( E - TTL II autoflash ), support for the cameras that have PC sync socket
Built-in remote system: 2.4G wireless transmission
Modulation mode: MSK
Power supply: 2 x AA batteries
Manual flash: Support
TTL autoflash: E - TTL II
Synchronization delay set: Support
Flash exposure compensation: Support, + / - 3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
Flash exposure lock: Support
Focus assist: Manual open
Modeling flash: Support, fired with the depth of field preview button in camera
Wireless function: In TTL mode, ratio off; in M mode, flash ratio ( A / B / C ); support for GR group flash, and A - E group can set their flash mode separately
Controllable slave group: In the GR grouping mode, 5 ( A / B / C / D / E ); in the ratio grouping mode, 3 ( A / B / C )
Transmission range: More than 100m
Synchronization delay set: Support ( 0 - 10ms, use 100us as the unit )
Wireless shutter release: Receiver can control camera shooting through 2.5mm sync port
Zoom setting: Adjust the focal length through the transmitter
LCD panel: With LCD panel, backlight on / off
Output interface: Use a PC cord to input and output
Firmware upgrade: Use the Micro USB port to upgrade
Batteries are not included.
|Dimensions and Weight||