2. Totally 4 base and 4 different game coins, player choose 1 base according to their favorite
3. Install batteries, start power switch, the plane randomly flies in circles in a horizontal position, meanwhile, accompanied by sound of chicken
4. When the plane begins to spin, the eagle in the above attempt to catch game coins out whom in the base, at this time, the player can push down footboard of the base, in order to raise the lever and beat off an attack from an eagle. Then the eagle will fly in a different direction ( Go on attacking you or turn to attacking the others oppositely )
5. Once the eagle beaten down your first game coins, the game coins will fall into the rear base, ( That means the eagle's nest ) then the other 1 game coins will move forward automatically and the game goes on until the eagle beaten down all the game coins
6. Use your other hand to keep the lever base steady and avoid game coins falling out accidently
7. If plane attacks your base continually, you will lose all "game coins" if you can not protect them well. Although games can continue, ever your base without game coins, you also can use lever to beat it and redirect it to other player's game coins to interfere their base
|Dimensions and Weight||
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.