It distributes power from a LiPo pack to 6 ESCs, as well as providing regulated DC 5V outputs and linear regulated DC 12V for powering cameras, servos, RC receiver, flight controllers, video transmitters, LED and etc.
It offers an XT60 socket to connect the LiPo pack conveniently.
- Input voltage range: 9 - 18V DC
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- LED power indicators ( 5V - 12V outputs )
- 6 ESC outputs and 1 pair VCC/GND pads
- Continuous current: 25A x 4 or 15A x 6
- Peak current ( 10s/minute ): 30A x 4 or 20A x 6
BEC 5V output:
- Designed for RC receivers, flight controllers, OSD, and servos
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator
- Continuous current: 2 Amps ( Max. 2.5A 10s/minute )
BEC 12V output:
- Designed for video TX or FPV camera with a linear regulator
- The battery should be 4S LiPo ( 13 - 18V DC )
- Continuous current: 500mA ( Max. 0.8A 5s/minute )
|Dimension and Weight||
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the incorrect purchase of our products. All of the products on the website are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For all of our clothing products, items and accessories, please take careful note of the precise measurements, mainly shown in centimeters (CM). As part of our company policy, we will not be able to accept returns or provide refunds for items which are the wrong size.
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 4.88||2 ---- 9||USD 4.78||10 ---- 49||USD 4.75||50 ----- max||USD 4.72||Please submit your inquiry below|