● Light will turn on automatically with light sensor during night or dark environment, and it will turn off and charge during the daytime
● Smooth housing looks exquisite and the plastic body is durable
● 8 LEDs give bright light with low energy consumption
● Solar powered, no electricity cost
● Easy to mount on the wall with two keyholes
● Water resistance function allows you to use it even if in rainy days
● Built-in lithium-ion battery
● It can be used for 6 - 8H after fully charged
● Charging time: 6 - 8H
● Voltage: 5V
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 13.40||2 ---- 9||USD 13.20||10 ---- 49||USD 12.99||50 ----- max||USD 12.79||Please submit your inquiry below|