Electric Powder Puff
• It is an innovative vibrating make-up applicator that helps make skin flawless, smooth and radiant by using powerful and delicate vibrations powder puff.
• Smart puff has been created to leave your skin with a professional finish and a flawless complexion.
• The high-frequency vibration massage the skin, making the skin more elastic.
• When finished powder can make use of vibration, massage, pulling the skin, creating a perfect face.
• It enables anyone to apply makeup easy and fast.
• Puff detachable design can be replaced.
Silicone Facial Cleaner
• Practical electric facial cleaning device for daily use.
• Adjustable vibration speed modes design.
• Clean out facial deep dirty, make you skin as clean as a baby.
• It can perfectly massage your facial skin to clean the facial dirt without hurting your skin.
• Use gentle, deep cleansing silicone suction to remove skin impurities.
• IPX 7 waterproof design, safe to use.
• Charging time: About 8 hrs.
Makeup Remover Tool
• Improves skin tone and pore appearance.
• Designed to cleanse your skin, clear pores, soften and smooth your face.
• Easy to clean, simple to operate, portable for home or travel use.
• Best gift for your friends and yourself.
• Powered by 1 x built in button battery (included).
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.