● Fully submersible and perfectly sealed, waterproof spotlight adds a dazzle of color to your pond or fountain.
● Comes with LED bulb, 180 degree direction
● Can be mounted vertically or horizontally, adjustable stand lets you point the light at different angles
● Ideal for aquarium, fountain or pond, illuminates and colors the aquarium, enliven the garden pond to get ideal atmosphere and beauty
● Support extension wire
● Super bright and long lasting, easy to install
● Illumination field: 25 - 30 square meter
● Aluminum housing
● Lifetime: 25000 hours
● Power: 10W
● Lumen: 700LM
● Available light color: White, warm white, blue, red, green, yellow, RGB
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 8.98||2 ---- 9||USD 8.84||10 ---- 49||USD 8.71||50 ----- max||USD 8.57||Please submit your inquiry below|