● Perfect for lighting and decoration
● Widely used for TV background lighting, tablet, cabinet, cupboard, etc.
● Super bright 5050 LED, high intensity and reliability
● The colorful light has 3 buttons mini controller for flash regulation, color changing and speed control
● Adhesive-dripping provides the characteristics of dust prevention and water resistance
● No strobe, energy-saving, long service time
● Powered by 3 x AA battery ( not included )
● Available emitting color: Cool white, warm white, red, green, blue, RGB
● Light source: 15 LEDs
● Lumen: 16LM per LED
● Input voltage: 4.5V
● Material: FPC
● Waterproof standard: IP65
● Beam angle: 120 degree
● Because of the different production batch, the resistance number and distribution of the return products are different, but it doesn't affect the product efficiency.
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.