• This ultrasonic electric toothbrush can effectively remove bacterial plaque, reduce gingiva necrosis, gum stone and relieve gum sensitivity
• Brushing your teeth with this toothbrush brings you a special feeling
• Smart wireless inductive charging technology
• 3 working modes: Super mode is 35000 speed / min, normal mode is 28000 speed / min, massage mode is 28000 - 35000 speed / min
• 2mins smart reminder function: It will automatically shut off alarm after 2 minutes
• The whole body washable: The main body is IPX5 waterproof level, the charging base is IPX7 waterproof level
• Brush head is replaceable, more convenient to use
• Anti-slip handheld design, comfortable to hold it in hand
• Built-in 3.7V 800mAh lithium battery, long service time
• Charging time: About 15hrs, using time: about 2 - 3 weeks
• Suitable for both baby and adult
• Convenient to carry
• 2 colors optional
|Weight and Size||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.