• This ultrasonic electric toothbrush can effectively remove bacterial plaque, reduce gingiva necrosis, gum stone and relieve gum sensitivity
• Brushing your teeth with this toothbrush brings you a special feeling
• Smart wireless inductive charging technology
• 2 working modes: Clean and white, 2 functions for your optional
• 3 working speeds: Weak, moderate, strong
• 30 seconds reminder: There is a reminder function for frequency conversion every 30 seconds under any modes
• Strong sonic vibration: Super working speeds can be up to 35000 times / min
• The whole body is washable: The main body is IPX5 waterproof level, the charging base is IPX7 waterproof level
• Brush head is replaceable, more convenient to use
• Built-in 3.7V 800mAh lithium battery, long service time
• 4 colors optional
|Weight and Size||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.