● Easy to install, plug and play, no modification required.
● All-in-one design, complete bulb kit to replace your stock halogen headlamp.
● Aluminium design of thermal conductivity, heat dissipation through a built-in cooling fan, small volume, light weight, IP68 waterproof.
● The original car color temperature, stronger air-penetration.
● Built-in cooling fan system, low power consumption.
● High brightness, customized special COB light source, energy conservation, and environmental protection.
● LED lighting without dark spots, 360-degree no dead angle.
● Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip.
● Shockproof and long life span, up to more than 10000 hours.
● Built-in IC circuit, prevent LED damaging from voltage variations and spikes.
● 9 - 36V wide voltage design, universal for most cars.
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.